Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains and any 3rd party websites we sell on, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and CJ – Hanley Trading Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CJ – Hanley Trading Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CJ – Hanley Trading Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of CJ – Hanley Trading Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of CJ – Hanley Trading Limited.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that CJ – Hanley Trading Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. CJ – Hanley Trading Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst CJ – Hanley Trading Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- CJ – Hanley Trading Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- CJ – Hanley Trading Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control such as fines. We do try an contact customers regarding if you have purchased the incorrect plate for your vehicle however it is difficult to chase up every customer! Imported plates CAN NOT legally be mounted on UK spec vehicles and therefore our documentation WILL NOT cover you in the event of you getting stopped by the law!
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, CJ – Hanley Trading Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
CJ – Hanley Trading Limited details
- CJ – Hanley Trading Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11309345 whose registered address is Jasmine Gardens, Bradwell, Norfolk, NR31 8HU and it operates the Website https://www.jdmplates.co.uk.
You can contact CJ – Hanley Trading Limited by email on [email protected]
Purchasing Of Product
All customers will need an email address in order to place an order.
Cookies are also a part of your online experience and your browser will need to accept these in order to make full use of the functions on the website which includes, but no limited to, adding items to your shopping cart and checking out from our store. For more information, please visit https://www.jdmplates.co.uk/privacy-cookie-policy/.
Please be aware that you are bound by your order once you have clicked the “Submit order” button and have also submitted your vehicle ownership along with your identity. Please be aware that you are then not entitled to a refund at the end of the ordering process. However, if your documentation with regards to your vehicle information does not coincide with your order selection; we will contact you and resolve any issues and orders can be cancelled within this period only. An automated confirmation of receipt will be displayed on the Website, which contains your order number and the details of your purchase. The purchase agreement has now been concluded which is subsequently sent to you via email.
We reserve the right to cancel any purchase in the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs, when;
- The product or materials are not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded or the order can be saved until we have the required materials).
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable.
- There was an error in the price quote.
- We could not deliver to the address provided by you.
We warrant the supplied number plates to be free of all manufacturing defects and workmanship for up to 30 days from the date of sale. Within the period of this warranty, we will repair or replace, free of charge any plates we supply subject to images and proof. However, we are not liable to repair or replace any number plates where;
- Number plates are damaged due to the owners vehicle being in an accident and their insurance company deems them liable.
- Number plates have been attached to any vehicle other than the vehicle they were manufactured for at the point of sale.
- Using the product for any other purpose other than intended use I.e as a registration plate.
- Specifically for 4D number plates – warranty will be VOID if they are mounted on a curved surface. Mounting 4D number plates on a curved surface can stress the characters and prematurely deteriorate the adhesive properties used on our adhesive tape. For this reason, we recommend that all 4D number plates are mounted on a flat surface!
Please contact us using our online forms if you have any issues with returns, alternatively, see below.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, Please contact [email protected] or use our contact forms.
Thank you for visiting our site.
You are liable for the product, which is being returned, until it reaches us; we do recommend using a tracked delivery service in this situation and notifying us of your returning product prior to posting. Upon successful return of your product and us confirming your product is faulty/damaged, we will send your replacement product out to you with 7 working days to the original address stated on the original order.
To reiterate, you are not entitled to a refund at any time. We do not accept liability for any user error and we recommend you double check all your vehicle information against your chosen product to ensure your order matches your vehicle. If you have any questions in regards to your vehicle please contact us using our contact forms with any questions.
All orders are all shipped direct from our manufacturing facilities. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery from the date we successfully process your order although our products are typically delivered within 2-3 days. We use Royal Mail for all delivered and by default we dispatch items using a tracked 48 hour service. This does not mean you will receive orders within 48 hours of order; it means the delivery time is 48 hours. Your orders will be dispatched and shipped once we have received the relevant documentation and the product has been manufactured.
Competition T’s & C’s – JDM Plates Competitions
JDM Plates Competitions is an operator of skill based competitions which results in allocation of prizes. JDM Plates Competitions is a subsidiary of JDM Plates whereby we are the sole promoters, the prize draws are not sponsored by another party including Apple or Facebook.
PRIZE – We, the promoter, from time to time may operate multiple competitions whereby each competition will have one specific ‘prize’.
QUESTIONS – Each competitions will utilise its own questions which the entrants must answer using adequate skill and, or knowledge. To obtain an opportunity to win the Prize; the specified questions MUST be answered corectly.
ENTRY – An entry into each competition is granted when the correct answer has been submitted along with the fee due for the respective competition. Payment must be made in pounds sterling and can be made either by the entrant or on behalf of the entrant. Entries can also be made by the postal entry route outlined below.
ENTRANT – Any person who enters the Giveaway through the Website or by post to win the Prize.
CLOSING DATE – The date of the competition(s) whereby no more entries can be made and competition is closed. When this date has been reached for that specific competition has been reached, the total entries are final. The competitions are never extended beyond the date although they can be drawn sooner.
WINNER – The lucky entrant that has obtained a ticket number which has been drawn by Google’s Random Number Generator.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES – A total number of available tickets as shown on each specific competition page.
1.1. By entering the competition via the Website; https://competitions.jdmplates.co.uk, Entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
1.2. Upon entering competitions, all Entrants must submit all contact details requested by the Promoters (which must include a valid e-mail address) which will be used for the following purposes:
(a) to notify the Winner that they have won the prize;
(b) to post the Winner’s name and town of residence on the Website; and
(d) To post the draw numbers for everyone who has entered on our Facebook page, your name and ticket number will be posted and nothing else, this is to enable full transparency so everyone knows what their number is for the live draw.
1.3. All entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing and maintaining the Promoter with accurate contact details and we, the Promoters, will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to make contact with any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants or otherwise.
2.1. The Entrants and the Promoters recognise that we may use contact details and other data including personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 supplied by the Entrants to the Promoters to administer the Website and conduct the Competition according to these Terms and Conditions. The Entrants and the Promoters also recognise that we may (either by choice or at the request of a third party) also disclose this information to relevant third parties for the purposes of the prevention of fraud, money laundering, legal or other financial or regulatory reasons.
3. The Competition(s)
3.1. Competitions may be entered via the Website and only available to person(s) age 16 and older. There will multiple competitions at any one time and each Competition will have specific prize.
3.2. Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
3.3. Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Host and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website.
3.4. In order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account with us. You can register an account online. To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address.
3.5. When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to:
(a) select the Competition you wish to enter; you can add these to your basket and enter multiple competitions and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and explicitly tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions;
(b) once you have purchased your Tickets, when your payment has cleared, we will then contact you by email to confirm your order number for the Competition. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your Ticket(s) order back to you by email.
3.6. By entering into the Competition, all Entrants acknowledge that their payment per entry does not guarantee in any way that they will win the prize and we, the promoters, do not in any way guarantee the value of the Prize.
3.7. We, the promoter, do not guarantee or give any warranty or accept any liability regarding the prize. ALL prizes accept for motor vehicles and services will come with a manufacturers guarantee which is provided directly by the manufacturer. We will not guarantee the road-worthiness of any vehicles in any way shape or form; Entrants must make there own assumptions, enquiries and carry out their own due diligence prior to entering competitions.
3.8. The maximum number of entries that can be made by any one entrant per giveaway is limited per Competition and stated on the entry page at all times. The Promoter is not responsible or liable in any way for the Valuation and makes no representation or warranty in respect of its accuracy.
3.9. All Entries will become the property of the Promoters on receipt and will not be returned.
3.10. We, the Promoters, reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
3.11. To conclude an entry into the Competition, Entrant(s) will be asked to provide their contact details (including relevant addresses and contact methods) and card payment details (for entry fee only). Once the Entry is submitted, Entrants’ card payment will be electronically approved.
If you wish to enter the competition for free then please send a clear postcard in the post. The address is: JDM Plates Competitions, 57 Jasmine Gardens, NR31 8HU. All free entries must be received before the close of the competition. One entry per postcard. All free postal entries are processed exactly the same as paid entries via the website. Please note: You must register for an account online before sending postal entries. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
All postal entries must be sent on an unenclosed postcard stating:
Explicit statement agreement to T&C’s.
All details needs to be either typed or very clearly written and only 1 answer per postcard; multiple entries and or answers will not comply with the above terms and conditions. It is also required to have an active account to receive your prize.
3.12. The Host reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned or refunded.
3.14. The Entrant can enter the competitions an unlimited number of times per each competition.
3.15. The competition closes when the last number is taken, no more entries after this point will be accepted.
3.16. All entrants must create an account prior to entering, and supply an email address to proceed in the competition.
4. Closing The Competition(s)
4.1. If the Winner cannot be contacted by us, the Promoter, within 7 days of being notified of their status as the Winner by email, telephone, Facebook or mail via the contact details submitted along with their entry, then the Promoter reserves the right to then select an alternative winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original winner. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the Alternative Winner has been selected.
5. Competition Winner(s)
5.1. Google’s Random Number Generator will be used to select the winning Entrant’s number live on Facebook, full details will be confirmed once the draw has been concluded via either of the aforementioned explained ways.
5.2. Only 1 winner per competition unless otherwise stated.
5.3. Full details of the live draw will be confirmed once the competition has ended via Facebook and or our website. The decision will be made within 48 hours of the close of the competition.
5.4. Entry lists will be displayed on our Facebook page during the live draw. Alternative, a downloadable excel spreadsheet can be downloaded via the relevant competition page to see the full list via the website at least 4 hours prior to any draw taking place, unless otherwise arranged of stated. Purchased tickets can be see in the ‘My Account’ page on https://competitions.jdmplates.co.uk/my-account under the orders tab.
5.5. The random number generator will be set to the minimum and maximum values for the competition; if some of the tickets remain and the number generator selects one of these spare tickets; another number will be selected to produce a winner!
6.1. We, the promoter, own the prizes offered untill the moment the ownership and goods have been physically transfered over to the competition winner.
6.2. Cash prize alternatives will be offered in place of the advertised prize for each competition that sells less than 70% of tickets. The winner will receive 80% of total ticket sales in this instance in order cover our costs. The collection of the prize is of the sole responsibility of the competition winner.
6.3. Proof of ID will be required when collecting the competition prize.
6.4. No overseas winners allowed; all entries must be made within the UK.
6.5. Warranty will be offered by the manufacturer with ALL new items, JDM Plates not be held accountable for warranty claims. However, all vehicles will be thoroughly checked by the AA, prior to being released as a competition to ensure they are road worthy! Some vehicles will come with manufactures warranty based on the age of the vehicle – applicable warranty will be advertised in the competitions description!
7.1. Winners consent to being used on our website or social media for advertising purposes.
7.2. Winners consent to having their photograph taken when receiving their prize.
7.3. Save for death or personal injury the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including economic loss) suffered to or sustained by any person property as a result of any act or omission of the Promoters, nor will their servants or their agents in developing, planning and administrating the Competition, distributing the Prize to the Winner or following the distribution of the Prize; The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details, description or specification or any other part of the website. It is the responsibility of each entrant (and in particular the Winner) to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of this website.
7.4. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by an Entrant as a result of incomplete entries or failed computer communications or for any loss suffered as a result of use of the Website and we, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries they do not receive due to failures in computer systems, other malfunctions, high internet traffic, hardware failure, software failure, server faults or any other reason.
7.5. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be immediately published on the competition home page.
Back to JDM Plates Competitions; CLICK HERE!
| Follow Us On:-
| Call Free Today:-